Snugpak Softie Antarctica Extreme Performance Sleeping Bag - Olive
Whether you’re planning an expedition in extreme conditions, or somewhere that the temperature could plummet during the night, the Softie Antarctica is Snugpak's most extreme performance bag. Keeping you warm and dry are the main priorities in these conditions.
Whether you’re planning an expedition in extreme conditions, or somewhere that the temperature could plummet during the night, the Softie Antarctica is Snugpak's most extreme performance bag. Keeping you warm and dry are the main priorities in these conditions. They use a combination of highly water repellent Isodry fibres and our metallised, Reflectatherm fabric designed to reflect heat and retain warmth, along with a luxurious layer of Softie® insulation next to the skin to make sure this bag delivers on its promises.
Adult: 2950g / 104oz
Extra Long: 3200g / 113oz
• Comfort Rating: -20°C / -4°F
• Low Rating: -30°C / -22°F
• Packsize: 30cm x 25cm / 12" x 10"
• Outer Fabric: Paratex Steelplate
• Outer Fabric 2: Multicam
• Inner Fabric: Paratex Light
• Inner Fabric 2: Reflectatherm
• Insulation: Softie® Premier
• Quick release full-length central zip to enable a speedy exit
• Neck baffle to keep out any draughts
• Mummy style shape for warmth
• Hanging tabs allow easy airing and drying
• Supplied with compression stuff sack
• Reinforced foot - so strong you can even sleep with your boots on!
• Extra Length Available. You can buy an extra long version of this sleeping bag, so if you’re tall, enjoy a comfortable night’s sleep without having to bend your legs!
|Range||Autumn Winter 19|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||£204.95|
|Manufacturer's Quoted Weight||2950g|
|Main Fabric||Paratex Steelplate|
|Comfort Limit Temperature||-30|
|Packed Size||30cm x 25cm|