Sherpa Adventure Gear Thame Waterproof Jacket
The small village of Thame is home to many famous Sherpa mountaineers, including Apa Sherpa and Tenzing Norgay. The Thame monastery is one of the oldest in the Khumbu.
- A lightweight, waterpoof, breathable rain jacket that incorporates stretch panels at the elbows, shoulders, and across the back for comfort during movement
- Seam sealed, 2.5 layer shell fabric has a 20,000mm/10,000g/m2/24h waterproof/breathable rating. Stretch 40D PU laminated hydrophilic panels have 20,000mm/20,000g/m2 /24h rating
- Dry touch print on backing of fabric for next to skin comfort
- Two hand pockets and a Napoleon chest pocket with media port hold essentials
- Two-way, water resistant, center-front zipper with wraparound chin guard helps eliminate chin chafe
- Pit zips and hem adjustments allows for customized ventilation
- Hood fit can be refined via one-hand cinch system at the center back. It has tricot lined front collar panel for next-to-skin comfort
- Seams are placed away from shoulder tops and hips to avoid chafing under pack straps, pack belt, or harness
Fabric: Sukatec® 50 D PU coated 2.5-layer that is 100% Nylon ripstop.
Contrast Panels: Himaltec® 100% nylon 40D, 2.5L stretch taffeta with PU laminaion
|Range||Spring Summer 17|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||£140.00|