Paramo Womens Cascada II Trousers
Durable and well-vented directional waterproof trousers for walkers who want all-day comfort and weather protection without wearing overtrousers.
The Cascada II Trousers use the Nikwax Analogy® Waterproof fabric system for excellent weather protection. Generous leg ventilation provides easy temperature control. An articulated, contoured shape gives unrestricted movement.
The Cascada II Trousers are for serious walkers, outdoors for long periods in varying conditions.
If you enjoy walking, whatever the weather, you may be familiar with the age-old problem of needing to quickly pull on overtrousers as soon as conditions turn – only to take them off again once the rain has passed! Conventional waterproof trousers quickly trap heat and sweat when you’re working hard and can be noisy and uncomfortable.
The Cascada II Trousers are the solution: a pair of articulated, waterproof walking trousers that you can wear comfortably all day long in varying conditions. Directional Nikwax Analogy Waterproof fabric gives you dry, next-to-skin comfort and weather protection. Extensive vents allow for excellent temperature regulation when you’re working hard. No more need for overtrousers!
The Cascada II Trousers have a contoured shape, excellent leg ventilation and reinforced knee, thigh and seat areas.
- Trim and feminine contoured shape with articulated fit for unrestricted movement.
- Easy and rapid temperature adjustment provided by 3/4 length reversed side zips with internal poppered storm flaps.
- Additional protection from double layer of Pump Liner in seat, thigh and knee areas.
Nikwax Analogy® is more than just breathable, it is directional, moving liquid water
Conventional breathable membrane waterproof fabrics fail because they cannot remove all of the sweat we produce when we are working hard, especially in cold and wet conditions. Therefore condensation and icing are well known problems experienced with membrane rainwear.
Nikwax Analogy® overcomes these problems because it is not only breathable, but also directional. The Analogy fabric system directs condensation and perspiration away from the body, where it can safely drain away.
- 3/4 length reversed side zips with internal poppered storm baffles for easy and rapid temperature adjustment.
- Articulated knee and gusset areas for maximum freedom of movement.
- Trim-fit and feminine, contoured shape for a lighter weight, stylish-looking, all-day waterproof trouser.
- Double layer of Pump Liner in seat, thigh and knee areas for additional protection.
- Elasticised waistband with belt loops for a comfortable, adjustable fit.
- Two external hip pockets with reversed zip closure for handwarming and secure storage.
- Zip fly with popper.
- Ankle volume adjustment to suit different footwear and activities.
|Range||Spring Summer 19|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||£145.00|
|Main Fabric||Nikwax Analogy® Waterproof|
|Pockets||Two external hip pockets with reversed zip closure for handwarming and secure storage.|