Paramo Torres Medio Insulated Gilet - Rock Grey
The Torres Medio Gilet is ideal to take on all hill activities to provide fast core warmth.
Most hill activities intersperse exertion with stationary interludes. To remain comfortable and safe throughout, it is most practical to add a synthetic overlayer quickly on top of your kit.
The synthetic 100g fill offers insulation even in wet weather and the insulation extends to the handwarming pockets. It uses minimal space in the pack but delivers a high warmth per weight ratio.
The Torres Medio Gilet can be worn over a baselayer or an outer layer to warm you quickly. It packs down small and has useful pockets for secure storage.
- Packs down easily into its own secure internal chest pocket for easy carrying.
- Handwarming from two insulated, zipped pockets.
- The scooped tail and adjustable hem help retain body heat
Nikwax Analogy® Insulator’s synthetic fill provides very effective warming even in wet conditions.
The Insulator combines Nikwax® Windproof closely woven microfibre outer with a synthetic, water-resistant fill to cut windchill and provide excellent insulation for overlayering with other Nikwax fabrics. It retains body heat very effectively to warm the body quickly and deflects the rain while providing excellent moisture vapour transfer. It packs down small, giving a high warmth to weight ratio. The fill gives a down-like feel and performance with the benefit of still working well when wet. It can be compressed in a pack without damage and washed in a home washing machine.
From Autumn 2017, all our synthetic fill features 55% recycled content.
- High insulated collar for comfort.
- Chin guard at top of front zip.
- Internal storage pocket doubles as a stuff sack, with loop to aid secure storage.
- Two-way, reverse zip with internal storm flap to allow effective ventilation and access to internal pocket.
- Elasticated at arm holes and hem to improve fit and heat retention.
- Two insulated, zipped handwarming pockets.
- Adjustable, elasticated hem to aid temperature control.
- Scooped tail for maximum protection.
How do I look after my Páramo® clothing? ...
Always wash this garment with Nikwax Tech Wash to remove dirt and revive the water-repellency. If, even after washing, the garment outer absorbs water, it is time to reproof with Nikwax TX.Direct. If you very heavily soil your garment, for example with tar or oil, you can have it dry cleaned. It will then need to be washed with Tech Wash and reproofed with TX.Direct.
|Range||Autumn Winter 18|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||£100.00|
|Manufacturer's Quoted Weight||0.320|