Paramo Torres Lightweight Overlaying Trousers - Black - Small - Ex-Display
Please Note: Ex-Display Stock may have been used in our showroom for demontration purposes, or may have been tried on in the shop. It may not come in it's orginal packaging, but all items are still fully functional and covered by our standard returns policy
Lightweight insulated trousers for comfort and survival. The Torres Lightweight Trousers are designed to maintain good insulation and water repellency in extreme or prolonged cold and/ or wet. They can be used as an overlayer or worn comfortably on their own. The innovative Torres Trousers are very easily and safely zipped on and off in any situation and so represent a practical survival aid.
Ideal garment for any activity which could involve periods of sustained low temperatures, including winter climbers, walkers and campers, alpinists or Arctic explorers, skiers, Mountain Rescue, wildlife observers and outdoor photographers.
Nikwax Analogy® Insulator’s synthetic fill provides very effective warming even in wet conditions.
Nikwax Analogy Insulator FabricThe Insulator combines Nikwax® Windproof closely woven microfibre outer with a synthetic, water-resistant fill to cut windchill and provide excellent insulation for overlayering with other Nikwax fabrics. It retains body heat very effectively to warm the body quickly and deflects the rain while providing excellent moisture vapour transfer. It packs down small, giving a high warmth to weight ratio. The fill gives a down-like feel and performance with the benefit of still working well when wet. It can be compressed in a pack without damage and washed in a home washing machine.
How will my Páramo Analogy Insulator outperform other insulation?
Páramo’s Torres Insulation is very practical. Unlike down fill, the synthetic insulator fill works just as well in the wet, can be compressed in a pack and washed in a washing machine. The excellent water-repellency can be renewed with Nikwax aftercare. The down-like feel and performance provides an excellent warmth to weight ratio which packs down small but retains body heat very effectively for fast warmth whenever needed – without concern about getting it wet.
- Innovative and simple “zip off’’’ construction with full length side zips with internal storm flaps, allows trousers to be put on or taken off without taking one’s feet off the ground, sitting down or removing footwear. See video in the Overview section.
- Webbing belt with waistband tunnel plus hook and loop tabs to secure.
- Articulated knees ensure movement is not curtailed.
- Trousers cut to fit over a climbing harness.
- Overlayering prevents loss of body heat during changes and promotes drying of undergarments.
- Effective in wet and windy weather as well as extreme cold, providing good insulation even when saturated.
- Very practical in bivouac and survival situations as mobility is not compromised by insulation (unlike survival bags etc).
- Light outer fabric with 100g synthetic fill delivers low bulk, so trousers are easily compressed for carrying in a pack.
- Treat with Nikwax TX.Direct Wash-In® to optimise wet weather performance.
|Range||Autumn Winter 17|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||£75.00|