Paramo Mens Pajaro Waterproof Jacket - Moss
Directional waterproof jacket that is quiet, durable and comfortable with good ventilation and plentiful pockets, ideal for wildlife watchers and photographers.
The Pájaro uses Nikwax Analogy Waterproof fabric for weather protection without the rustle of membrane fabric, good ventilation for temperature control, and generous pockets for essentials.
he Pájaro is designed for nature, outdoor photography and other country activities.
These activities involve exertion while moving, then remaining static for long periods. To be comfortable, you need ventilation options to reduce clothing changes when active and efficient moisture removal to prevent chilling when static. Ideally, essential equipment should be in easy reach.
Directional Nikwax Analogy Waterproof fabric gives dry comfort. Temperature moderation is provided by vents on arms and torso. Intelligent pocketing gives easy access to essentials.
The Pájaro Jacket offers plentiful pockets, excellent ventilation and a carefully designed hood
- Easily accessible storage from eight well-placed pockets.
- Good ventilation limits the need for clothing changes from upper arm vents, torso vents, two way front zip and sleeves that can be pushed up for cooling.
- Uninterrupted vision in all weathers due to the fully-adjustable hood with wired peak which moves with you.
- Eight pockets hold essential equipment to hand:
- Two external chest pockets large enough for field guide or map
- Two large bellows pockets with secure fold-over tops with poppers
- Two handwarming pockets accessed through torso vents
- Two low level spacious inner mesh drop pockets.
|Range||Spring Summer 19|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||£320.00|
|Manufacturer's Quoted Weight||885g|
|Main Fabric||Nikwax Analogy|
|Under Arm Zips||Yes|