Paramo Mens Enduro Jacket
Highly technical, durable and directional waterproof jacket for high mountain activities such as climbing or mountaineering.
The Enduro uses the Nikwax Analogy® Waterproof fabric system for excellent weather protection and an improved, technical design for great functionality.
The Enduro Jacket is for high mountain enthusiasts or professionals, who are outdoors for long periods in varying conditions.
High mountain activities such as climbing, alpinism and snow sports involve moving with exertion across a range of environments for long periods. To remain comfortable, you need efficient moisture and temperature control to minimise changes on the mountain, freedom of movement and good functionality.
The directional Nikwax Analogy® Waterproof fabric gives dry comfort, with stretch panels for unrestricted movement. It offers excellent temperature control, a helmet and harness-compatible design, and a great choice of pockets. A new, improved fit offers even better comfort on the mountain.
The Enduro Jacket has an improved athletic fit, great ventilation and technical features.
- Less bulk and a streamlined design in a new, improved athletic fit.
- Excellent temperature control without water ingress thanks to effective ventilation.
- High mountain functionality provided by a helmet- and harness-friendly design and a great choice of pockets.
Nikwax Analogy® is more than just breathable, it is directional, moving liquid water
Conventional breathable membrane waterproof fabrics fail because they cannot remove all of the sweat we produce when we are working hard, especially in cold and wet conditions. Therefore condensation and icing are well known problems experienced with membrane rainwear.
Nikwax Analogy® overcomes these problems because it is not only breathable, but also directional. The Analogy fabric system directs condensation and perspiration away from the body, where it can safely drain away.
To understand the difference between directionality and breathability, read more here.
Nikwax Analogy comes in two weights:
- Nikwax Analogy®: durable, full-weight protection
- Nikwax Analogy® Light: same protection, weighs 20% less. A little less durable, but perfect for fast & light adventures
- Helmet-friendly hood with large peak offers vertical and horizontal adjustment to optimise vision.
- 180° shoulder/ arm articulation and stretch panels in shoulders, sleeves and sides for unrestricted movement.
- Generous arm vents can remain open in the wet without water ingress.
- Practical, glove-friendly pockets:
- Two large, harness-friendly handwarming/storage pockets in torso.
- Secure ‘fast access’ chest pocket.
- Ski pass pocket on left upper arm.
- Large external working pocket for map storage.
- Secure, internal pocket on chest for valuables.
- Eco FreemagicTM cuff closure repels snow.
- Reinforced back panel for enhanced comfort and protection when wearing a rucksack.
- 2” drip skirt and scooped tail for excellent weather protection.
- Reflective piping front and rear.
|Range||Autumn Winter 18|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||£425.00|
|Main Fabric||Nikwax Analogy® Waterproof|
|Pockets||Two large, harness-friendly handwarming/storage pockets in torso; Secure ‘fast access’ chest pocket; Ski pass pocket on left upper arm; Large external working pocket for map storage; Secure, internal pocket on chest for valuables.|
|Internal Snow Skirt||No|
|Under Arm Zips||Yes|