Paramo Andina Womens Waterproof Analogy Jacket - Elderberry/Foxglove (Extra Small)
The Andina is for very active, outdoor women who swap between activities.
The Andina is for very active, outdoor women who swap between activities
If you enjoy mountain walking, cycling, climbing and backpacking, you need a versatile jacket suitable for all these activities. Good protection from wind and rain, and something to keep you warm is essential. However, you also need to be able to keep cool when you are working hard.
The Andina’s versatile design combines with the Nikwax Analogy® fabric for optimum comfort. The Andina provides waterproof protection, warmth, and cooling in one tough, but feminine garment.
The Andina has great ventilation, a reinforced back and a feminine cut
- Optimum cooling when working hard provided by massive zipped vents, carefully positioned for ease of use.
- Enhanced weather protection when carrying a rucksack provided by mesh reinforcement in the back panel
- Comfort, function and style by combining a feminine cut with articulated shoulders and elbows.
- Enormous torso vents for rapid on-the-move cooling with minimal rain ingress.
- Pump Liner® reinforcement on shoulders and back for extra protection when load carrying or in heavy rain.
- Fully articulated shoulders and elbows for maximum freedom of movement.
- Feminine contoured fit around hips and chest.
- Excellent field of vision and protection provided by fully adjustable hood, uniquely shaped to accommodate long hair comfortably.
- Reflective strip, front and back, makes you more visible when cycling at night.
- Two hand-warming pockets, easily accessible during activity.
- Two internal zipped pockets, one map-sized.
- Long sleeves for protection with cuffs that are easily pushed or rolled up.
- Generous length with scooped tail to protect lower back.
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||£270.00|
|Manufacturer's Quoted Weight||634g|
|Size (Clothing)||Extra Small|
|Main Fabric||Nikwax Analogy Waterproof fabric|