Mountain Equipment Womens Lightline Insulated Down Jacket
Our iconic and continuing bestseller, this technical women's duvet is ideal for freezing conditions anywhere in the world.
Built to meet the demands of modern mountaineers, the Lightline Jacket continues to set the benchmark for lightweight, technical duvets. Benefiting from improved fit and an outstanding new hood it offers exceptional warmth and protection in sub-zero conditions.
- DRILITE® Loft outer; totally windproof and highly water resistant
- 225g (size 12) of 90/10 Pure Down with a fill power of 700
- Stitched-through construction throughout
- Adjustable zip-off hood with 3 panels for exceptional fit and protection
- 2-way YKK® moulded centre front zip with rear insulated baffle
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets behind insulated flaps
- Inner zipped security pocket
- Adjustable cuffs and hem drawcord
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin.
- Weight: 660g/23.30oz
|Range||Autumn Winter 18|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||£220.00|
|Manufacturer's Quoted Weight||0.660|
|Main Fabric||DRILITE® Loft outer|
|Main Material||Pure Down with a fill power of 700|
|Down Fill Power||700|
|Down Fill Weight||225g (size 12)|