Leki Womens Cressida Antishock Trekking Poles
Sized for petite ladies and younger users, the Leki Cressida Antishock walking pole is specialised for users under 5'6" in height. Why carry the weight of extra length of tubing if you'll never use it? The Cressida Antishock weighs an efficient 235 grams thanks to this and the top end features: the ergonomic Aergon Compact Thermo foam grip (printed with a cork-like design) and Leki's highly reliable SpeedLock 2 adjusters. Dynamic Stability System (DSS) antishock provides the impact absorption, giving you a pole that is strong and efficient while comfortable in use, even on hard surfaces.
Aside from being shorter in length, the Cressida's compact ergonomic grip is sized for smaller hands, maximising comfort where larger handles would be difficult to hold over long days out. With SpeedLock 2 levers adjustment is quick and as simple as flicking a lever; with the comfortable Leki Skin strap completing this quality package you're covered for all kinds of walking and trekking. A perfect choice for those who don't need the length of a standard trekking pole: the Leki Cressida Antishock offers straightforward efficiency with antishock for users of lighter build.
- A high quality antishock pole that minimises unnecessary weight for smaller women and younger users
- Material: HTS 6.0 aluminium
- Shaft diameter: 16/14/12 mm
- Grip: Aergon Compact Thermo
- Length adjustment: SpeedLock 2 Lever
- Strap: Leki Skin Strap
- Antishock: Dynamic Suspension System (DSS)
- Tip: Carbide Flex Tip DSS with interchangeable basket system
- Collapsed length: 64 cm
- Useable length: 90 - 125 cm (suitable for users up to 5'6"/168cm in height)
- Weight: 470 grams per pair
Leki Ladies trekking poles are a subset of their Ultralite range. Specialised for users up to 5'6"/168cm in height and up to 75kg in weight, Ladies poles are smaller in diameter than Superstrong poles and shorter in length to save weight. They also feature a compact ergonomic foam grip for greater comfort in smaller hands.
|Range||Spring Summer 20|
|Recommended Retail Price||£115.00|
|Number of Segments||3|
|Main Material||HTS 6.0 aluminium|