Keen Targhee EXP Mid Waterproof Walking Boots - Mulch/Burnt Ochre
The Targhee collection's fit, durability, and performance have earned it a loyal following. With a bold new design, this update is tough, lean, and ready for the next chapter of epic adventure.
KEEN.DRYA proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGNThis internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane
- Resilient, internal nylon shank
- Polyurethane-coated leather mud shield for durability and easy cleaning
- Reinforced eyelets for easy adjustment
- Injected TPU heel-capture system for stability
- ESS shank offers lightweight support
- Performance mesh upper
- Dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Breathable mesh lining
- Removable, metatomical dual-density EVA insoles
Gently brush the shoe with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Stains can be treated by lightly rubbing a gum eraser in a circular motion over the location and lightly brushing afterwards. Tough stains can be treated with a mixture of water and a little vinegar on a damp cloth. This process may cause slight discoloration to the area.
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||£114.99|
|Manufacturer's Quoted Weight||1.037kg|
|Colour||Midnight Navy/Prussian Blue/Chilli Red|
|Main Material||Performance mesh upper|