Keela Special Forces Mark 1 Waterproof Jacket - Field Camo
PLEASE NOTE: Keela's sizing does not run to the tradional sizing format. We recommend going down at least one size, sometimes two. Please call us for more information.
Small - Approx 38" Chest
Medium - Approx 43" Chest
Large - Approx 48" Chest
Extra Large - Approx 53" Chest
The Special Forces Mark 1 Jacket was origially designed for 'Project Tantalus' for future combat clothing. The 3/4 length shell offers lightweight protection in all condtions. Using Keela's award winning System Dual Protection Technology, the garment offers suberb wearer comfort. Light yet robust the SF Jacket provides all round comfort in all environments. The sleeve panals are reinforced with a durable ribstop to protect from wear and tear and increase longevity.
The Keela Special Forces Multicam Combat Jacket using the Dual System Protection as used by the British SF.
The Keela Special Forces jacket is designed as an over garment, due to this they have a generous fit.
- Durable Ribstop reinforced sleeves
- Two top pockets with button closure, pockets with D rings inside
- Dual layer waterproof fabric
- Two Lower pockets with button closure
- Epaulette on the storm flap with Velcro closure
- Underarm pit zip vent
- Velcro adjustable cuff
- Adjustable hem
- Roll away adjustable hood
- Pen pocket under storm flap
- Map pocket zip under storm flap
- System Dual Protection Lining
|Range||Autumn Winter 18|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||£204.95|
|Main Fabric||System Dual Protection|
|Under Arm Zips||Yes|