Haglofs Womens ROC Fusion Pants - Slate
Might these be the only mountaineering pants you'll ever need? The fabric used in their construction contains Cordura® - guaranteeing supreme durability and stretch. This, along with the sleek pockets, articulation and form-fitting design, ensures ease of movement and a perfect fit.
Weight : 455 G (SIZE 38)
- Durable, soft texture FlexAble™ fabric provides a great balance of wind and water resistance together with excellent breathability
- Fluorocarbon free DWR-treated surfaces help repel water and dirt
- Sleek zippered hand pockets for a clean look and reduced bulk
- One thigh pocket gives easy access to your items when you're on the move
- Elasticated waist for comfort and a perfect fit
- Side ventilation zippers for enhanced air flow
- Lower leg zips with internal gussets and short gaiters help keep out the elements
- Laminated reinforced insteps for extra protection
FlexAble™ 47% Polyamide Cordura®, 21% Polyamide, 21% Polyester, 11% Elastane, 4-way stretch double weave with a durable Cordura® face and heather polyester backside, 230 g/m², bluesign® approved
Machine wash 40º C, normal process.
Do not bleach.
Tumble dry, Normal, Low heat.
Do not dry clean.
Wash with similar colours.
Do not use fabric softener.
Wash with zippers and hook and loop fastener closed.
|Range||Autumn Winter 18|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||£170.00|
|Manufacturer's Quoted Weight||0.455|
|Main Fabric||FlexAble™ 47% Polyamide Cordura®, 21% Polyamide, 21% Polyester, 11% Elastane, 4-way stretch double weave|