Haglofs Swook Hooded Fleece Jacket
A version of the Swook with a hood - a warm fleece jacket with a smoother knitted face that makes it great for use as a layer. The lofty fleece is great at keeping you warm, as well as comfortable against the skin, and the garment is adapted throughout for wearability. The seams are flat and smartly placed to avoid bunching or chafing.
Our super-warm Swook Logo Hood is a classic embroidered hoodie, made to the highest environmental standards. It's knit from heavy yarns for warmth and comfort, and like the other items in the range it's made with thick pile fleece for warmth and comfort. It won't chafe or bunch when you layer it: it will just keep you comfortable.
- Cosy fleece fabric with lofty inside and knitted face, giving warmth and comfort
- Inner placket at front zip: soft against the chin
- Raglan sleeve for comfort when wearing a backpack
- Flatlock seams throughout. helping to optimise layering and prevent chafing
- Zippered mid mounted pockets
- Single-hand adjustable hem
- 100% Polyester, melange look, heavy-knit-optic face and a soft warming pile fleece backer, 330 g/m², bluesign® approved
|Range||Autumn Winter 18|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||£120.00|