Haglofs Rugged Mountain Pant - True Black Solid
Extremely durable, fully featured and stretchy - an outstanding hybrid trekking pant
Tough polyamide fabric and stretchy, waterproof FlexAble™ panels combine to make a pair of pants tougher than most. Fully adjustable for the perfect fit - and letting you make tweaks on the go as you switch activities. Weatherproofed with a fluorocarbon free DWR treatment for extra peace of mind.
Weight : 800 G (SIZE L)
- Triple stitching on the main seams, double stitching on others; made in a hardwearing stretch Polyamide weave
- Reinforcement in seat and over knees with 4-way stretch fabric and a waterproof membrane
- Internal elastic webbing at waist, with Velcro adjustable straps
- Zip fly with button closure
- Six belt loops, two in front with hook loops
- Two hand pockets, two thigh pockets with stretch bellow, one zippered back pocket
- Phone pocket inside the right thigh pocket
- Zippered ventilation at thighs
- Reinforced lower leg insteps made of durable 500D Polyamide and single-layer PU coating
- Gaiter hook and buckle adjustable leg hems
- Fluorocarbon free DWR-treated surfaces help repel water and dirt
- Regular fit
Climatic™ 95% Polyamide, 5% Elastane, very durable heavy poplin weft stretch woven, 268 g/m², bluesign® approved
Water resistant reinforcement weave (non seam-sealed): FlexAble™ 89% Polyamide, 11% Elasthane, very durable oxford reinforcement 4 -way stretch weave with a soft polyester interlock next-to-skin backer, 293 g/m², bluesign® approved
Hydrostatic head: >20 000 mm; Moisture Permeability (inverted cup): >20 000 g/m²/24h
Machine wash 40º C, normal process.
Do not bleach.
Tumble dry, Normal, Low heat.
Do not dry clean
Wash with similar colours. Do not use fabric softener.
|Range||Autumn Winter 19|
|Recommended Retail Price||£150.00|
|Manufacturer's Quoted Weight||800g|
|Colour||True Black Solid|
|Main Material||Climatic™ 95% Polyamide, 5% Elastane|