Haglofs Rugged Flex Pant - Magnetite/True Black
Designed for hard work and epic adventures. Durable, stretchy fabrics combine in the garment for ease of movement, while a tapered leg fit wraps itself around your movements snugly, providing warmth and protection. Fluorocarbon free DWR helps both you and the environment.
Weight : 410 G (SIZE L)
- Durable polyamide fabric with stretch and FlexAble™ panels over seat and knees for increased comfort
- Fluorocarbon free DWR treated surfaces help repel water and dirt
- Two zippered hand pockets, one zippered thigh pocket – all with a sleek and clean look
- Elasticated waistband for comfort and a perfect fit
- Velcro adjustable bottom leg, for less bulk when (for example) cycling or bouldering
- Form fit
Climatic™ 95% Polyamide, 5% Elastane, very durable heavy poplin weft stretch woven, 268 g/m², bluesign® approved
Reinforcement: FlexAble™ 90% Polyamide, 10% Elastane, 4-way stretch double weave, 207 g/m², bluesign® approved
Machine wash 40º C, mild process.
Do not bleach.
Tumble dry, Normal, Low heat.
Do not dry clean.
Wash with similar colours. Do not use fabric softener. Shrinkage up to 5%
|Range||Autumn Winter 19|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||£130.00|
|Manufacturer's Quoted Weight||0.410|
|Main Material||95% Polyamide, 5% Elastane|