Haglofs Proteus Insulated Jacket - Magnetite
The Proteus jacket is the optimum insulation piece, made to manage the challenges of mountaineering.
Weight : 270 G (SIZE L)
- Lightweight, durable and highly wind resistant 15D face fabric and a high-loft liner with extremely good moisture management make a super combination for chilly days on the mountain
- Works fantastically as an outer layer, as well as an insulating layer underneath your shell
- Advanced patterning
- One zippered chest pocket
- Minimally designed elastic cuffs and bottom hem
- Snug fitting hood that follows your head and neck movement
- Fluorocarbon free DWR treated surfaces
- Centre back length 80cm (men’s size L)
- Form fit
100% Polyamide, superlight yet strong 15D semi-transparent taffeta, 31 g/m², bluesign® approved
QuadFusion™ ƞ 100% Polyester, High-loft, waffle structure liner designed to keep warmth while letting all moisture evaporate, 98 g/m²
Machine wash 40º C, normal process.
Do not bleach.
Tumble dry, normal, Low heat.
Do not dry clean
Wash with similar colours.
Do not use fabric softener.
Wash with zippers and hook and loop fastener closed.
|Range||Autumn Winter 18|
|Recommended Retail Price||£160.00|
|Manufacturer's Quoted Weight||0.270|
|Main Fabric||100% Polyamide, superlight yet strong 15D semi-transparent taffeta, 31 g/m², bluesign® approved|
|Main Material||QuadFusion™ ƞ 100% Polyester, High-loft, waffle structure liner designed to keep warmth while letting all moisture evaporate, 98 g/m²|
|Pockets||One zippered chest pocket|