Haglofs Pile Hood Fleece Jacket
Designed like a classic hoodie, and made from Polartec® fabric - a material with excellent insulating and warming characteristics. It breathes well and dries fast, making this garment suitable for a range of activities. We’ve also given it articulated sleeves and offset seams for comfort and ease of movement.
Weight : 640 G (SIZE L)
- Polartec® high-loft fleece provides optimum warmth
- and gives excellent breathability and quick drying time
- Single layer hood for cosy layering and enhanced heat retention
- Laminated soft wind flap behind front zipper for protection and comfort
- Offset shoulder and side seams for maximum comfort while wearing a backpack
- Flatlock seams throughout to optimise layering and prevent chafing
- Two mid mounted, zippered, mesh lined hand warmer pockets that ventilate when open
- Articulated sleeves for optimised fit and to lower the bulk at the arms
- Elasticated cuff and hem for a snug fit
- Centre back length 74 cm (men’s size L)
Polartec® 100% Polyester, heavy, warming pile fleece, 380 g/m² bluesign® approved
Machine wash 40º C, normal process.
Do not bleach.
Tumble dry, normal, Low heat.
Do not iron.
Do not dry clean.
Wash with similar colours. Do not use fabric softener. Wash with zippers and hook and loop fastener closed.
|Range||Autumn Winter 18|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||£120.00|
|Manufacturer's Quoted Weight||0.640|
|Main Fabric||Polartec® 100% Polyester|