Haglofs Pile Hood Fleece Jacket - Slate
Designed like a classic hoodie, and made from Polartec® fabric - a material with excellent insulating and warming characteristics without the weight or bulk. It breathes well and dries fast, making this garment great for activity. We’ve also given it articulated sleeves and offset seams for comfort and ease of movement.
- Polartec® high-loft fleece provides optimum warmth without the weight and bulk, and gives excellent breathability and quick drying time.
- Single layer hood for cosy bulk-free layering and enhanced heat retention
- Laminated soft wind flap behind front zipper for protection and comfort
- Offset shoulder and side seams for maximum comfort when wearing a backpack
- Flatlock seams throughout to optimise layering and prevent chafing
- Two mid-mounted, zippered, mesh lined hand warmer pockets that ventilate when open
- Articulated sleeves for optimised fit and low bulk in the arms
- Elasticated cuff and hem for a snug fit
- Centre back length 74 cm (men’s size L)
|Range||Autumn Winter 18|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||£110.00|
|Manufacturer's Quoted Weight||655g|
|Pockets||Two Vented Hand Warmer + 1 Chest|