Haglofs Merak GTX Waterproof Jacket - Slate
The Merak Jacket is a versatile shell jacket made with GORE-TEX® 2-layer. It's bluesign®-approved, and offers a broad range of features with a high level of performance for the outdoor enthusiast. Breathable, protective, and fully articulated, it will let you get out and get active in the roughest conditions. Weight : 555 G
- 2-way adjustable hood with reinforced peak
- Water repellent front zip with inner placket
- Articulated sleeves with VELCRO® closure/adjustment
- Two mid mounted zip pockets and one inner zip pocket - easy to access when wearing a backpack
- Mesh torso lining for better breathability
- Single-hand adjustment system on the dropped rear hem
- Treated with a PFCEC Free* DWR from Gore. *W.L.Gore and Associates defines PFCEC (PFCs of Environmental concern) as highly fluorinated, small enough to be bioavailable, and persistent. Learn more about W.L.Gores environmental commitment and this water repellent treatment at www.gore-tex.com/responsibility
- Centre back length 80 cm
GORE-TEX 2-layer, 100% Recycled Polyester, 75D plain weave and an ePTFE membrane, 111 g/m², bluesign® approved Hydrostatic head: >28,000 mm, RET: <9
Machine wash 40º C, mild process.
Do not bleach.
Tumble dry, Normal, Low heat.
Do not dry clean.
Wash with similar colours.
Do not use fabric softener.
Wash with liquid, soap free detergent.
Wash with zippers and hook and loop fastener closed.
Wash regulary and add heat according to care instruction to clean garment to reactivete the water repellance
|Range||Autumn Winter 19|
|Recommended Retail Price||£250.00|
|Manufacturer's Quoted Weight||555g|
|Main Material||Recycled Polyester|