Gregory Baltoro 65 Rucksack
The Gregory Baltoro is a proven favourite with backpackers thanks to its large capacity and very practical design. The main compartment of the pack has multiple access options with a main floating lid top as well as a full ‘U-Zip’ and bottom zip.
When carrying a heavy pack for extended periods of time comfort is paramount and the Baltoro has this in bucket loads. The shoulder and hip belt are positioned on the Response A3 suspension design with each section moving independently for natural movement and to maintain the centre of mass of the centre of the body for excellent balance. The shoulder and hip belt are made from multi-density foam and the foam in the lumbar region is removeable to allow adjustment of the back panel contours.
Ventilation is excellent thanks to the back design keeping you cool and dry when the temperature rises and the removable rain cover protects your gear if the weather turns wet.
A really neat design is the integrated hydration bag being removeable and usable as a lightweight daypack for use when you reach the destination and want to explore.
Specifications – Gregory Baltoro 65:
- 7075 aluminum wire frame is wishbone-shaped to channel the load to the centre and lumbar regions.
- Removable foam lumbar shim lets you customize lower-back contouring.
- Bottom sleeping bag compartment has a removable internal divider.
- Twin side-mounted water bottle holsters are canted for easy access and stow away when not needed.
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve has a pocket and mesh shoulder straps so you can use it as an ultralight daypack.
- Lots of pockets on the front, sides and lid keep you organized.
- Removable shockcord loops hold ice axes or trekking poles.
- Removable, adjustable straps attach at multiple points for lashing on sleeping pads.
- Maximum recommended cargo weight is 23kg.
- Weight - 2.18kg (Medium)
- Main fabric - 210-denier nylon
- Padded hipbelt
- Adjustable Lid
- Volume - 65L
- Torso length
- 41-46cm (Small)
- 46-51cm (Medium)
- 51-56cm (Large)
- Ventilated back panel
- Adjustable shoulder harness
- Dynamic suspension
- Compression straps
- Rain cover included
- Hipbelt pocket(s)
- Hydration compatible (reservoir sold separately)
- Ice axe/pole attachment
- Sleeping bag compartment
- Expandable collar
- Removable daypack included
|Range||Autumn Winter 18|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||£225.00|