Garmont Rambler GTX Walking Boots - Anthracite/Night Blue
Whether backpacking, on approaches, or during alpine travel, the rambler GTX will become a favorite of the skilled consumer who frequently goes on fast paced excursions. Extremely versatile and lightweight; for backpacking and mixed mountaineering use.
A light and low profile upper for fast paced use. The lace to toe design provides additional forefoot sensitivity for scrambling and technical hikes. The extra light and durable midsole with the Vibram New Winkler outsole provide a lighter platform.
- 1.8mm suede leather and Cordura nylon
- Soft Cordura nylon collar keeps out debris
- Cordura nylon tongue for better comfort
- PU coated toe cup for additional protection and scuff resistance
- Speed lace hardware for easy and precise lacing and tape webbing; locking hook at the instep
- Heel lock system
- Gore-Tex Performance Comfort
- Alveolen footbed (EVA, resin and felt) for lightweight comfort
|Upper Material||Suede leather and Cordura nylon|
|Sole Type||Vibram New Winkler|
|Range||Autumn Winter 18|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||£174.95|
|Main Material||1.8mm suede leather and Cordura nylon|