Garmont Dragontail MNT GTX Alpine Walking Shoe - Shark/Taupe (UK 10)
For the mountaineer who prefers a low cut shoe, but still needs the stiffness and stability of a boot. Ideal for approach, bouldering, light trekking, alpine guide training days, high alpine traversing.
Very stable and snug fitting, provides an extremely good technical last for climber/hikers. Enhanced heel cushioning and stability thanks to the PU insert. Vibram® Maton outsole for better hiking and climbing performance. Lace to toe closure ensures bouldering performance and allows a personalised fit.
- 1.8 mm water repellent suede
- Metallic eyelet and tape webbing closure
- Extended rubber toe box and heel rubber backstay protects the upper
- PU footbed with moisture and odor management properties
- Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort
|Range||Spring Summer 19|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||£149.95|
|Manufacturer's Quoted Weight||555g|
|Size (Footwear)||UK 10|
|Main Fabric||1.8 mm water repellent suede|