Black Diamond Serac Strap Crampon
£135.00 Special Price £104.99
Availability: In stock
Only 1 left
Stable, durable and reliable on snow and glacier travel, the Serac is a classic 12-point crampon with a redesigned stainless steel construction.
DESCRIPTIONBuilt for the variable, moderate terrain of classic mountaineering routes in places like the Tetons, the Alps and the Cascades, the Black Diamond Serac Crampon is a lightweight, 12-point crampon available in three different configurations to be compatible with any kind of mountain boot. The Serac's redesigned stainless steel construction incorporates a strong, yet light design with rocker in the front rail to accommodate modern mountain boots. Horizontal frontpoints provide secure bite in icy steps, while the classic secondary points and substantial rear points offer stability on descents and low-angle terrain.
- Redesigned stainless steel construction is durable, resists snowballing and won’t rust
- Versatile horizontal frontpoints with classic secondary points and stable rear points
- Low-profile micro-adjust heel bail offers precision fit
- Pro version is for technical boots; Clip version is for mountain boots without a toe welt; Strap version is for non-technical footwear
- For use on a ski boot, you will want to order wide toe bails sold separately
- Includes front and rear dual-density ABS
|Range||Spring Summer 16|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||£135.00|
Write Your Own Review