Black Diamond Alpine Carbon Cork Trekking Poles
Our 100% carbon fiber trekking pole for four-season alpine terrain, with a premium cork grip and dual FlickLock Pro adjustability.
A highly versatile, fully adjustable four-season pole built with premium materials, the Black Diamond Alpine Carbon Trekking Pole handles alpine backpacking routes, mid-winter expeditions and far-flung treks with ease. Three 100% carbon fiber shafts offer quick and secure length changes thanks to dual FlickLock Pro adjustability. The comfortable wicking cork grip features a durable padded wrist strap and a non-slip EVA extension for quick choke-ups on steep terrain. Two kinds of baskets and interchangeable Tech Tips allow you to switch between carbide and rubber tips to account for changing trail surfaces.
- Premium cork grip with dual-density top and adjustable 360-degree sewn strap
- Non-slip EVA foam grip extension
- 3-section 100% carbon fiber shaft
- Dual FlickLock Pro adjustability
- Interchangeable carbide Tech Tips, low-profile Trekking Baskets and Powder Baskets
|Range||Autumn Winter 18|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||£135.00|
|Number of Segments||3|