Mountain Equipment Changabang Jacket - Black (2012)
This product is discontinued and no longer available for sale.
Other people who viewed this also looked at
A robust and agile jacket for mountaineers and serious off-piste skiers.
Tough enough for a gnarly grade 8 on the Ben, light enough for those shredding powder on the Pas de Chevre. The Changabang is our state of the art all-round mountain jacket.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- NEW 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell Ascendor II fabric
- NEW 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell Tenacity fabric reinforcements
- Mountain HC Hood with Stealth technology
- Mountain cut with articulated and pre-shaped sleeves
- Stealth Construction techniques used throughout 2-way YKK® water resistant centre front zipper behind placket
- NEW Stratum Storage System with 2 large chest pockets and 2 ‘A4’ sized Napoleon pockets all with protective plackets
- 2-way YKK® underarm pit zips with laminated and bonded entry
- Zip-out internal snow skirt and GPS / Ski Pass pocket
- Adjustable cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords
Mountain Equipment Changabang Jacket - Black (2012) Customer Reviews
Paramo Mountain Pull On - Black (SS14)
Mountain Equipment Micro Zip Tee - Shadow Grey (SS14)
Mammut Mens Aconcagua Pull - Imperial
Mountain Equipment Dark Days Hooded Jacket - Steel Grey (SS14)
Mountain Equipment Crux T Baselayer - Black
Mountain Equipment LS Crux Crew Baselayer - Black
Ronhill Trail LS Zip Tee - Cardinal Red/Black (SS14)
Ronhill Advance Vest - Ultramarine/Burnt Orange (SS14)